- 100 gm kidney beans (Rajma)
- 200 gm flour (ata)
- 1 cup of gram flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed paste
- 1 teaspoon mace powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- A pinch of saffron
- Salt according to taste
- 1/2 kg clarified butter (ghee)
- 2-3 cup of milk
- Boil the kidney beans, drain the water.
- Grind the boiled beans in a mixi and make a paste & keep aside.
- Take flour, beans paste, gram flour, ginger-cumin paste, mace-garam masala powder, saffron, salt and sugar according to taste, 2
tablespoon ghee and milk in a big bowl.
- Make a soft and smooth dough.
- Make small balls from dough and flat the balls .
- Heat the ghee in a pan and deep fry the purees and keep it in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy Raj puree with Dhania
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©