- 4 eggs
- 1 bowl boneless chicken cubes (washed & boiled)
- 100 gm cheese (grated)
- 1 bowl mixed boiled vegetables (carrots,
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 big tomato (chopped)
- 3-4 green chili (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- Salt according taste
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Beat the eggs with grated cheese and a pinch of salt, and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the onion and green chili.
- Add pre-boiled vegetables and chicken cubes, fry well.
- Add ginger paste, tomato, salt and egg mixture, cook well with cover in a medium flame.
- Serve mixed egg with bread toast and make your breakfast delicious.