Pomfret with Pineapple (sweet & sour dish)
- 2-3 big pomfret fishes (dressed & washed)
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut paste
- 4 tablespoon mustard paste
- 2 tablespoon green chili paste
- 3-4 cherry tomato
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water (if needed)
- Marinate the fish with a of pinch of turmeric powder & salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan, lightly fry the fishes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard-coconut-chili paste, cherry
tomato, turmeric powder, salt to taste and coconut milk.
- Fry the spices properly and add the pre-fried fishes.
- Cook it for 10 min in a low flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, add pineapple juice and stir it well.
- Enjoy Pineapple pomfret with steaming plain