Egg & Green-onion Bhujia
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of fresh, chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onion, cook some time till it becomes soft.
- After the onion get cooked thoroughly, add chili powder and turmeric powder & mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs, salt to taste.
- Mix the whole mixture well till the eggs get cooked and the mixture becomes dry.
- Serve hot with Paratha or