Aam sorshe Aar mach ( aar fish with mango and mustard seed)
- 4 big pieces of Aar fish (wash and marinate with a pinch of turmeric powder & salt)
- 1 big green mango (cut in big slices)
- 2 tablespoon black
mustard seed paste
- 3-4 green chilli
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1 teaspoon panch phoran
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- A cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the fish pieces lightly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the dry red chilli and panch phoran.
- Add the mango slices and fry it well.
- Add turmeric powder, mustard paste, green chilli, salt and sugar to taste.
- Add pre-fried fish pieces and water.
- Cook it for 10-15 min in medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick and dense, turn off the gas.
- Enjoy sweet & sour fish with plain