Jodhpuri Mirch Paneer (A dish of Spicy
- 200 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 3 big tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon long strips cut ginger
- 3 dried red chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 cup of chopped green coriander
- 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Take paneer and cut in medium size cube and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and chopped onion, fry until
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chopped ginger, red chili paste, tomatoes and whole green
chilies and fry properly.
- Add paneer cubes, salt, 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the garam masala and serve it.