Jodhpuri Mirch Paneer (A dish of Spicy Cottage Cheese)
Jodhpuri Mirch Paneer (A dish of Spicy
- Take paneer and cut in medium size cube and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the cumin seeds and chopped onion, fry until
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chopped ginger, red chili paste, tomatoes and whole green
chilies and fry properly.
- Add paneer cubes, salt, 1/2 cup of water and cook it for 10-12 min in a medium flame with cover.
- When the gravy becomes thick, sprinkle the garam masala and serve it.