Chhena Poda (Baked Cottage Cheese)
- 1 kg
cottage cheese (chhena)
- 500 gm sugar (chini)
- 150 gm semolina
- 100 gm
cashew nuts (kaju)
- 50 gm raisins
- 20 gm cinnamon (dalchini)
- Mix the cottage cheese with semolina and sugar and knead it properly to
get a homogeneous batter (add a little water if required while kneading).
- Add cashew nuts, raisins and cardamom to the batter.
- Put the same in the container of oven leaving about one inch at the top of
the container empty.
- Pre-heat the oven, bake the batter for one-and-half hours (until the top
- Take the container out of the oven, let it cool.
- Delicious chhena poda is ready.
- Cut it into desired shapes like cakes before serving.