- 100 gm semolina
- 100 gm rice powder
- 50 gm white flour
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- 25 gm cashew nut
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 3-4 green chili (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 200 gm butter
- 2 cup of water
- Mix all the ingredients with water and make a thick & dense batter (without butter).
- Heat the tawa and grease with butter.
- Give the 4-5 tablespoon batter on tawa and make it round shape with help of spoon.
- When the one side is done, turn the another side and fry it properly.
- Serve Raoa dosa with coconut chutney or