Main Ingredients: Leftover vegetable curry
- 3-cup vegetable curry
- 1-2 bread slice
- 1/2- cup plain yoghurt (dahi)
- 1/2-cup gram flour (besan)
- 2-tablespoon rice powder
- 1-2 chopped green chilli
- 2-tablespoon chopped coriander leave
- A pinch of kalonji
- 1-teaspoon azwain
- 1-teaspoon chilli powder
- A pinch of hing
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- First smashed the vegetable curry with bread slice.
- Add chopped chilli, coriander leave and mix well.
- Make a thick batter of besan, dahi, rice powder, calonji, chilli powder,
azwain, hing, salt and sugar to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Make small pakoras from vegetable mixture and dip it into the batter and deep fry.
- Pakora keep in a paper napkin for soaked the excess oil.
- Serve the pakora with dhania chutney.