<Rice flakes Cake (chirer puli)
- 50 gm white
- 250 gm rice
- 100 gm khoya kheer
- 100 gm sugar
- A cup of
- A cup of grated
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- Vegetable oil or ghee for deep frying
- Make a paste with grated coconut, khoya kheer and sugar.
- Heat the pan and cook the coconut paste till it becomes dense.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and then keep aside.
- Wash the rice flakes properly and drain the excess water.
- Kneed a soft dough with washed rice flakes and 2-3 tablespoon of white
- Make small balls from the dough and stuff with pre-cooked coconut mixture
and give the shape of half moon.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the cakes.
- Heat the ghee and deep fry all the cakes and keep it on a tissue paper to
- Enjoy rice flakes cake.