- Combine the sugar and the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Place the mixture over the heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the mixture solidifies, splash the rose water on it and remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir for few more minutes.
- Place the cardamom and pistachios in two separate plates.
- Now divide the mixture into several portions of the required size and flatten them to give the desired shapes.
- Dip each piece into both plates in turn so that the front of the sandesh is coated with crumbs.
- Keep inside the refrigerator and serve the cold Sandesh.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply