Nuts Chikki Recipe
- 1 cup (chopped) Almond
- 1 cup (chopped) Pistachio
- 1 cup (chopped) Cashew nut
- 1/4 cup (grated) Jaggery
- A pinch of saffron (few soaked in milk)
- 2 big spoons Ghee
- Grate the jaggery.
- Heat 2 big spoons of ghee in a pan.
- Put grated jaggery, mix well and melt nicely to a fine paste.
- Now add saffron, almond, pistachio and cashew nuts & mix
well until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Spread little ghee in a tray and pour the dry fruit mixture and spread
evenly, cool it and cut it into pieces.