Mango cream Cake (aamer puli-pithe)
- 150 gm condense
- 150 gm
- 100 gm white
- 2 big mangoes
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- At first make mango cream with mango pieces and mixed with condense milk.
- Kneed a smooth dough with rice flour & white flour.
- Make small balls from the dough and make as a shape of a small bowl.
- Stuff the flour balls with mango cream and close the open portion & keep
- Steam all the bowl’s carefully.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the stuffed bowls.
- Enjoy it.