Ice-cream Sandesh (Sweeet)
Ice-cream Sandesh (Sweet)
- 500 gm Chhena (cottage cheese)
- 250 gm powdered sugar
- 25 gm non-salted butter
- Few drops vanilla essence
- Knead the cheese smoothly and properly.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence with kneaded cottage cheese and blend in a
- Take a steel Tiffin box and grease with butter and fill up with blending cheese & cover tightly.
- Take some water in a pressure cooker and pour the Tiffin box and close it.
- Shimmer and wait for 4-5 whistles.
- After that, remove from fire and let it cool.
- Bring out the Tiffin box and cut the cooked cheese with a sharp knife to your own shape.
- Chilled the Sandesh and serve it.
Leave a Reply