Boondi ke Ladoo / Motichur Ladoo
- 3 cups of Gram flour
- 500 ml Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 3 cups of Ghee
- 1 cup of chopped almond
- Some silver foil
- A fineholed shallow strainer spoon
- Make syrup with sugar and water.
- When sugar properly dissolves, add milk and boil again for 5 min.
- After that strain the syrup, add colour and boil until sticky.
- Add cardamom powder and keep aside.
- Make a smooth batter with gram flour, milk, cardamom powder.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy frying pan.
- Hold the strainer on top of the frying pan with one hand or with help of other person.
- Pour some batter all over the holes.
- Fried until it becomes light golden and remove from ghee with another strainer.
- Fry all Boondis like this way and keep aside.
- After that, dip the boondis in a syrup for a few min and drain the excess syrup.
- Spread the boondi in a large plate and sprinkle few teaspoon of water over it.
- Cover it and keep for 5-6 min.
- After that make ladoos with boondi with moist palms and keep aside.
- Decorate the ladoos with chopped almonds and silver foil.
- Let it cool and dry, before storing in a air-tight container.