One bowl boiled mixed vegetables (potato,
- 1 chopped onion
- 1-2 chopped green chili
- 200 gms. Besan (gram flour)
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
1 pinch turmeric powder (for
- Salt according to taste
- Sunflower oil
- 2 cups water
- Take Besan, corn flour & a pinch of turmeric powder in a big bowl and mix with water.
- Make a thick batter.
- Mix whole amount of pre-boiled vegetables, onion, green chili, salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan & make a small ball of the mixture & deep fry.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them in a paper napkins to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy it hot with tomato sauce.