This is a Gujrati dish. Thepla is one type of fried bread. If yogurt is not added, this breads remain fresh for 2-3 days. So. you can carry
it in the time of traveling.
- 250 gm flour (ata)
- 100 gm gram flour (besan)
- 2-3 cup of plain curd (dahi)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon kasuri methi
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt according to taste
- 3 cup of mustard oil
- 1 cup of water (if needed)
- Mix all the ingredients (mention in above) with 2-3 tablespoon of mustard oil and make a soft and smooth dough.
- Make some medium balls from dough and sprinkle some dried flour and press it to make flat.
- Heat the tawa, baked the thepla and sprinkle some mustard oil and fry it properly.
- Enjoy the Thepla with dhania chutney or
Rajma curry or