- Heat the oil in pan, give the chana dal & dal and fry it.
- Add coriander, cumin seeds and dried red chilli and stirring it.
- Add grated coconut and fry well.
- Grind all the cooked masala and keep aside.
- Now boil the tuar dal with turmeric, salt & chilli powder in pressure cooker.
- Add masala mixture with dal and mix well .
- Heat the mixed dal with chopped tomato, tamarind juice, few curry & coriander leave and stirring
- Heat the ghee in a pan, give the curry leave, methi, rai and hing for sauté.
- Add chopped onion & fry it lightly.
- Add the pre-heated dal and cook it for 5 min.
- Enjoy the Sambar with Idli, plain dosa, masala dosa.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©