- 2 cup pre-cooked rice.
- 2 chopped onion
- 2-3 chopped green chilli
- 1-teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1-tablespoon sugar
Salt according to taste
- 1-cup water
- Oil for deep fry
- First smash the pre-cooked rice.
- Add onion, green chilli, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar & salt according to taste & make a soft dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan, make a small ball from dough and deep fry.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them in a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Serve pakora with onion slices, green chilli and sauce.