Potato Tikki Recipe
- 50 gm white flour
- 300 gm potatoes (washed and peeled)
- 400 gm green peas
- 4-5 green chili
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 cup of coriander leave (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp
- 150 gm vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and green peas separately, drain the water and keep aside.
- Smash the potatoes and mix with 3-4 tablespoon tamarind pulp, salt to taste and white flour.
- Kneed a soft dough and make some small balls from the dough.
- Grind the boiled peas, green chili, coriander leaves, salt to taste and make a tight paste.
- Take a potato ball, make hole inside and stuff with peas paste and make a small cake with hand.
- Heat the tawa, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoon of oil and fry the both side of tikki properly.
- Enjoy the Potato tikki with Coriander