Potato Egg Puri
- 200 gm white flour
- 2 big potatoes
- 3-4 eggs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- 1 cup of water (if needed)
- Sunflower oil for deep frying
- Boil the potatoes, drain the water & smash it and keep aside.
- Take white flour, smashed potato, eggs, lemon juice, chilli powder, salt and sugar (according to taste) in a big bowl.
- Make a soft and even / homogeneous dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and flat the balls.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the purees and keep it in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy Potato egg puri with tomato sauce or Dhania