- Heat the oil in a pan & add the onions.
- Fry till translucent.
- Add tomatoes, salt, add all the powders and fry till the oil floats on
- Steam all the other vegetables separately & add them to the onion mixture.
- Add a cup of water & let it cook to boiling consistency.
- With a potato masher keep mashing the mixture & let it cook nicely.
- When all the vegetables are cooked thoroughly garnish with coriander,
lemon juice & butter on top.
- Spread the butter on every pav and toast it.
- Serve Bhajji with toasted Pav.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©
Leave a Reply