- 3-4 onions (cut in thin slices)
- 2-3 chopped green chilli
- 200 gms Besan (gram flour)
- 1 tablespoon corn-flour
- 1 pinch turmeric powder (for colour)
salt according to taste
- Sunflower oil
- 2 cups water
- Take Besan, corn flour & a pinch of turmeric powder, mix in a big bowl.
- Add onion slices, green chilli, salt to taste & water.
- Make a tight mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan & make a small ball of the mixture & deep fry medium flame.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them on a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy it hot with tomato sauce.