See the recipe of Plain
- 200 gm potato (boiled & cut into small cube)
- 100 gm onion (chopped)
- 4-5 green chilli
- 1/2- cup of curry leave
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1-teaspoonfull rai (black mustard seeds)
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 pinch of hing (asafoetida)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, give the rai, curry leave & hing for sauté.
- Add onion & chilli and fry it in a low flame.
- Now add pre-boiled potato cubes, turmeric, salt and cook it for 3 min.
- Place the masala on a bowl and sprinkle the lemon juice on top.
- Take the plain dosa, stuffed with aloo-masala and keep aside.
- Enjoy Masala Dosa with Chutney.