Mangsher Singara (mutton samosa)
- 250 gm mutton keema
- 4 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric-chilli-cumin powder, salt
and sugar according to taste & fry the spices properly.
- Add mutton keema and cook it well.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder and keep aside.
- Stuffing is ready.
- 300 gm white flour
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup of lukewarm water
- 500 gm vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Take white flour, oil, salt in a big bowl and make a tight & smooth dough.
- Divided the dough in some balls.
- Flat the dough balls and cut it in half.
- Now form a hollow cone by attaching along the radius of the half circle.
- Stuff the pre-cooked mutton keema in the cone and close the open portion with water.
- Heat the oil in pan and deep fry the all samosa’s.
- Keep it in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Serve Mutton samosa with tomato sauce.