Loittya macher vada (bombay duck fish chop)
- 250 gm bombay duck fish (dressed & washed)
- 2 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt according to taste
- 100 gm corn flour
- 500 gm vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- A cup of water
- Marinate the fish for 15 min with chopped ginger, garlic and lemon juice.
- Make a thick batter with corn flour, turmeric powder, green chilli, chopped
coriander, salt and water.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the marinated fish in batter and deep fry.
- Serve tasty bombay duck fry with salad.