- Knead a dough with white flour, green peas paste, salt, 3-4 tablespoon oil and water & keep aside.
- In a glass bowl, mix minced chicken with chili paste, garlic paste, chopped onion, lime juice, sugar, salt to taste.
- Make small balls from the dough, give the shape of small puree.
- Take 2 tablespoon chicken mix, keep it on the center of the puree and give the shape of Momo.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the momo’s and keep on a paper napkin.
- Enjoy hot Green Momo with green
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©