- 250 gm minced chicken
- 150 gm white flour
- 100 gm green peas (paste)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Knead a dough with white flour, green peas paste, salt, 3-4 tablespoon oil and water & keep aside.
- In a glass bowl, mix minced chicken with chili paste, garlic paste, chopped onion, lime juice, sugar, salt to taste.
- Make small balls from the dough, give the shape of small puree.
- Take 2 tablespoon chicken mix, keep it on the center of the puree and give the shape of Momo.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the momo’s and keep on a paper napkin.
- Enjoy hot Green Momo with green