Gopalkala (a type of snacks)
- 1 grated coconut
- 250 gm flattened rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 60 gm curd
- 2 green chilies
- 100 gm cucumber
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Soak the rice in water for about 15 minutes.
- Finely chop green chilies, ginger and cucumber.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Sauté cumin seeds, ginger and green chilies in ghee.
- Pour this mixture over soaked rice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Gopalkala is ready to serve .