Fish kobiraji (fish big pakora)
- 500 gm vetki fish fillet
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seed powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 10 eggs
- 100 gm corn flour
- 500 gm vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Marinate the fish fillet for half an hour with lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- After half an hour, again marinate the fish with turmeric-chilli-pepper and mustard
seed powder, chopped coriander leaves, salt, sugar and refreezarate.
- Make a thick batter with eggs and cornflower and salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, give the 2 tablespoon thick batter.
- When the batter becomes fluffy, place the marinated fish fillet inside it and cover
the whole fish fillet with batter & deep fry it.
- Enjoy Fish big pakora with salad and dhania