- 250 gm fish fillet (Rohu or Vetki)
- 1 big potato
- 2-3 slices of bread (remove brown portion) (soaked in water)
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoon sattu
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 4-5 green chili (chopped)
- 1-2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon dried mango powder (Aamchur)
- 1/2 cup of chopped green coriander
- A cup of bread
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Boil the fish and potato separately.
- Remove the bones and mashed with potato and keep aside.
- Squeeze the bread slices and drain the water and mashed with pre-boiled fish & potato.
- Add sattu, chopped onion, green chili, ginger paste, aamchur, coriander leaves and salt according to taste and knead a soft dough.
- Beat the egg and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Make chop’s from dough, dip in the beaten egg and roll on the bread crumbs
and deep fry it.
- Fry all chop’s in this method and keep it on a paper towel.
- Serve hot Fish chops with raw cucumber slices,
onion rings and mustard sauce.
- It’s Exotic!
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©