Egg Roll or fried egg wrapped inside a paratha (for 4 people)
- Make 4 thick parathas
- Beat an egg with a pinch of salt and cook it’s one side in a frying pan
- Put a paratha on the uncooked side of the egg
- When the paratha gets attached to the egg keep it in a flat tray (side of egg will remain on top).
- Sprinkle the chopped onion and cucumber with chopped green chili on top, add kala mirch and salt according to taste.
- You may use sauce or lemon juice for additional taste.
- Now roll the parathas, werap half portion with a paper to hold
- Repeat the process for other parathas.
Egg roll is prepared now, enjoy….