- 3 eggs
- 150 gm Besan (gram flour)
- 2 chopped onion
- 2-3 chopped green chilli
Salt according to taste
- 2 cup water
- Oil for deep fry
- Take Besan in a big bowl and mix with water.
- Make a thick batter and keep aside for an hour.
- After half an hour take besan batter and add eggs, onion, chilli & salt to taste.
- Mix the ingredients properly and make thick batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Then take spoonful amount of batter and deep fry in heated oil.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them in a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Serve hot.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©