Egg Kebab Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 150 gm minced mutton (paste)
- 20 gm peanuts (paste)
- 25 gm yogurt
- 2-3 sliced bread
- 4 onions (paste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 25 gm ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves (paste)
- Make a small hole on top of the egg, take the egg white and
yolk and keep the unbroken eggshell properly.
- Mix the paste of coriander leaves, onion, ginger, pepper powder,
garam masala powder and salt to taste and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients (minced mutton, egg white & yolk portion,
spices pastes, sliced bread) Properly.
- Fill up the empty egg shells with this mixture and close the open portion
with a putty of white flour and water.
- Heat the water and boil the stuffed egg shells properly.
- Remove the shell and wrap in round skewer and press onto the skewer to
make a sausage shape.
- Coat the kebabs with yogurt and roast them both sides till reddish brown.
- Egg kebab is ready, enjoy with salad and tomato sauce.