Egg brown bread toast
- 4 big slices of brown bread
- 4 beaten egg
- 4 chopped green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon milk
- salt according to taste
- Add chopped green chili, black pepper powder, salt in the beaten egg.
- Place in the microwave oven and cook for 4 min in the highest point.
- Keep the mixture aside
- Apply the mixture on both side of the bread slices and cook for 4 min in
the highest point in the microwave oven.
- Cut the bread slices diagonally and serve hot with any kind of sauces.