Daler Bada (dal pakora)
- 200 gm Chana dal
- 2 chopped onion
- 2-3 chopped green chilli
- 1-teaspon ginger paste
- 1-teaspoon garlic paste
- 1-teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 pinch of baking soda (sodium-bi-carbonate)
Salt according to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- First wash the dal properly and soak in water over night.
- Then grind the dal and make a thick paste.
Add onion, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, sodium-bi-carbonate
& salt to taste with pre-grind dal.
- Make a medium size globule, heat the oil in pan and deep fry it.
- Fry all the pakoras & keep them on a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy it hot with tomato sauce.