Crunchy Munchy Fish bite
- 300 gm vetki fish (barramundi
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of corn flakes
- 1 cup of corn flour
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon green chili
- 2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt according to taste
- Vegetable oil for deep fry
- Marinate the fish fillet with lemon juice, mustard-pepper powder,
ginger-garlic-chili paste, coriander leaves, eggs, corn flour, salt
according to taste.
- Refrigerate the marinated fish for an hour.
- After an hour, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Wrap the marinated fish with corn flakes and deep fry & keep it on
paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy crunchy-munchy fish bite with sauce.