- 200 gm fresh corn
- 100 gm paneer
- 5-6 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2-3 green chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
- 2 tablespoon fresh, chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Crush the corn in a blender and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the chopped ginger and garlic and stir fry till pink.
- Add crushed corn, salt and stir fry.
- Mix milk and stir fry to get a creamy texture.
- When the corn is cooked, transfer to a round dish and cool.
- Add grated paneer, chopped onion, green chili, cumin powder, amchur powder, chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste and mix
- Add gram flour for binding and add a little milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Make even sized balls from the soft dough and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls or pakoda’s on medium flame till golden brown.
- Keep the fried balls on a paper napkin to soak excess oil.
- Serve hot pakoda’s with mustard sauce.