- 2 cup of coconut (grated)
- 1/2 cup of fried Chana dal
- 3-tablespoonful ground nut
- 1-tablespoonful dahi (plain curd)
- 2-3 green chilli
- 2-tablespoon curry leave
- 2 dried red chilli
- 1-teaspoonful rai (black mustard seeds)
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- 100 ml of Water
- First take coconut, dal, curry leave, green chilli, ground nut and grind it properly in mixi.
- Take dahi and mix with some water & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, give rai and dried red chilli for sauté.
- Add the pre-grind masala, dahi, salt to taste and cook it for few min.
- Place it for cooling and serve with Idli,
Plain dosa, Masala dosa etc.