Chirer Pulao / Poha (rice flakes with vegetables)
- 200 Chira / Poha
100 gm boiled mixed vegetables (potato, capsicum,
carrots, green peas etc)
1/2 cup mixed raisins &
cashew nut (washed)
- 2 chopped onion
- 2-3 chopped green chilli
- 1-teaspoon chopped ginger
(black mustard seeds)
- 1-tablespoon curry leaves
- 1/2 cup oil
Salt & sugar according to taste.
- 1/2 cup grated coconut for garnish
- Wash the chira and dry it on flat surface plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add rai & curry leaves for sautï¿½.
- Add onion, ginger & chilli and fry it for till brown.
- Add the vegetables & raisins-cashew nut and fry it for a min.
- Then add the pre-washed chira and mix well.
- Add salt & sugar to taste and cooked it for 5 min in low fame.
- When dish is ready, sprinkle the coconut & serve hot.