Chicken Pantherus (chicken stuffing pancake)
Chicken Pantherus (pancake
with chicken stuffing)
For stuffing ingredients:
- 500 gm chicken keema (boneless)
- 200 gm onion (chopped)
- 4 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 50 ml white wine
- Salt & sugar according to taste
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 200 gm bread-crumb
- 200 gm white flour
- 4-5 eggs
- Salt & pepper powder
according to taste
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion and fry until light brown.
- Add chicken keema, ginger-garlic paste, chopped coriander-parsley-mint leaves and fry it well.
- Add turmeric-chili powder, garam masala, white wine and salt & sugar according to taste.
- Fry all the spices with chicken keema until the chicken becomes soft.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice on top of the mixture and keep aside.
- The stuffing is ready.
- Make a smooth batter with white flour, eggs, salt & pepper powder.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and give 3-4 tablespoon batter and make a round shape pancake.
- Properly fry all the pancake from batter and keep aside.
- After that place the pancake, fill it with chicken mix and fold it properly with help
of the batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan, dip the folded pancake into batter.
- Wrap with bread-crumb and deep fry it.
- Cut the fried Chicken Pantherus diagonally and serve with tomato sauce