Chhenar Luchi (cottage cheese puri)
- 300 gm white flour
- 150 gm cottage cheese (chhena)
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon juice of ginger
- Salt & sugar to taste
- 1 cup of ghee (clarified butter)
- Sunflower oil for deep frying
- 1- 2 cup of water
- Heat the 3 tablespoon of ghee in a pan, add cottage cheese, garam masala powder, cumin powder, ginger juice, salt & sugar to
- Cook it properly in a low flame and keep aside.
- Take white flour, 2 tablespoon of ghee and salt to taste & make a soft and smooth dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and turn upward along the circumference to make a small bowl.
- Stuff the bowl with pre-cooked cottage cheese mixture and press it flat.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the puris and keep it in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Serve Cottage cheese puri with Rajma curry or