- 1 kg Cabbage (washed & chopped)
- 100 gm chana dal (paste)
- 2-3 eggs
- 200 gm powdered biscuits
- 3-4 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (paste)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (paste)
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Mustard oil for deep frying
- Boil the cabbage, drain the water and keep aside.
- Mix the cabbage with dal paste, coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger-cumin paste, salt & sugar to taste.
- Make a shape of cutlet from cabbage mix and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and beat the egg properly.
- Take the cutlet, deep in egg mix and covered with powdered biscuits.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the cutlet and keep it on paper napkin for soaked the
- Serve the hot Cutlet with salads.