- 2 cup small pieces of breads (without the sides)
- 2 cup mixture of milk and egg
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon skin
- 100gm sugar
- a pinch of nutmeg powder
- small amount of cashew nut, raisins, mewa and cream
- Take the egg and milk mixture in a deep pan
- Add the bread slices, butter and sugar then keep for 20 min
- Add cashew nut, raisins, mewa and cook in the microwave for 5-10 min in
the highest point.
- Add all other ingredients and keep for 5 min with cover.
- After cooling store in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy the bread pudding.
Copyright Fivetastes 2022 ©