Besan Kachuri (Gram flour kachori)
- 400 gm white flour (maida)
- 200 gm gram flour (besan)
- 3-4 green chilli (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon red chilli
- Salt according to taste
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil
- Sunflower oil for deep frying
- 2 cup of water
- Heat the pan, saute the cumin powder without and chilli powder without oil and keep aside.
- Take the gram flour in a big bowl and make a soft dough with salt & water.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan, add the hing and green chilli for saute.
- Pour the soft dough in a pan, add pre-fried cumin-chilli powder and fry it properly & keep aside.
- Make a medium dough with white flour, 1 tablespoon sunflower oil, baking
soda and salt according to taste & water.
- Make small balls from the dough and turn upward along the circumference to make a small bowl.
- Stuff the bowl with gram flour mixture and make press it flat
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the kachories and keep it in a paper napkin to soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy the Besan Kachori with Dum