Beguni (brinjal chop)
- 2 big brinjals (wash and cut in tall
- 200 gm gramflour (besan)
- 50 gm rice powder
- 1 teaspoon kalonji
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Salt according to taste
- A cup of water
- 250 gm mustard oil (for deep frying)
- Make a thick batter with gram flour, rice powder, kalonji, poppy seed,
red chilli powder, salt and water.
- Keep this batter for 15 min.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Beat the batter finely and take a slice of brinjal and dip in batter & deep fry.
- Keep all the brinjal chop in a paper napkin for soak the excess oil.
- Enjoy it with Muri.