- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon potato (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 2-3 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon butter
- Beat the eggs thoroughly with salt for 5 min.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, sauté the cumin seeds, cook till brown.
- Add all chopped vegetables and cook it properly.
- Spread the beaten eggs on vegetables and cook it well.
- Turn the omlette and simmer the other side for 2-3 min.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and remove from gas.
- Serve hot with toasted bread.