Vapa chingri (steamed prawn)
- 300 gm dressed prawn
- 3 tablespoon black mustard seed paste (Rai)
- 3 tablespoon poppy seed paste
- 3-4 green chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt according to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Wash the prawns and keep aside
- Mix the prawns with mustard seed paste, poppy seed paste, green chilli paste, salt and sugar to taste and keep it for an hour.
- Take a Tiffin box and keep the prawn mixture in it & place the lid tightly.
- Take the water in a pressure cooker and place the Tiffin box into it.
- Cook it for 15 min in a medium flame.
- Turn off the gas and open the Tiffin box & place the steamed prawn in a plate.
- Enjoy it with plain