Tomatoes Stuffed with Prawns
- 8 medium size tomatoes (washed)
- 1 cup of cooked prawns (chopped)
- 1 onion (cut in ring shape)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 green chilies
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Juice of a lime
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1-2 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil
- Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds and keep aside.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil, add onion, green chilies, prawn, pepper powder & tomato pulp and cook until dry.
- Add juice of a lime and salt to taste.
- Fill the empty tomatoes with prawn mixture, spread beaten eggs & bread crumbs over.
- Take a baking dish and grease it with butter or oil.
- Bake at 160 degree F in an ordinary oven for 7-10 min.
- Serve with onions ring.