Tanduri Pomfret (baked pomfret) Recipe
- 4 big size pomfret fishes (dressed and washed)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt and sugar according to taste
- 4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Marinate the fishes for an hour with ginger-garlic paste, lemon
juice, turmeric-chilli and garam masala powder, mustard oil, salt
and sugar according to taste and keep it in a freeze.
- Bake the fishes for 10- 15 min in tandoor or oven or in a tawa.
- Serve baked pomfret with steaming rice.