- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- Wash chicken thoroughly, prick diagonally it with knife or fork all over.
- Mix red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice altogether and apply it over the chicken.
- Marinate it for 30-45 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste to the churned out yogurt, add garam masala and mix well.
- Pour this yogurt mixture over the chicken and toss, so that it gets coated well all through, with the paste.
- Again marinate it for 5-6 hours.
- Brush the chicken with little oil.
- Then put it in a grill and cook for about 20 minutes (almost cooked).
- Finally smear the chicken with oil and again roast it until fully cooked.
- Serve hot with green salad.